Fun Fact: John actually "stumbled" into the industry in 1986
(See "How it All Began" for the full story!)
1. Married on February 10, 1991 to Nora O'Brien
2. Has four beautiful children (All girls: Alexandra, Kristen, Hailey, & Jacqueline) and three grandchildren (Lora, Brielle, & Anthony)
3. Was the youngest of five children with four older sisters (can you say spoiled?)
4. Is an Ordained Minister in the Catholic Church (Assisting during Mass and performing Baptisms, Wake Services, and Weddings)
5. Has lived in East Brunswick for 50 years!
6. Attended East Brunswick School system: Lawrence Brook Elementary, Churchill Jr. High School, and East Brunswick High School
7. Studied Theology at the College of Saint Elizabeth
8. Is a 2X Ironman (An Ironman is a 140.6 mile race: 2.4 mile swim followed by a 112 mile bike, finishing with a 26.2 mile run)
9. The "H" in John H. Broehl stands for Herbert (... yuck!)
10. Favorite vacation destination: The most magical place on earth... Disney World of course!